MicroPh7 is a powerful, creamy milk cleanser with a rich, velvety texture that removes makeup, environmental pollutants, and invaders from the skin. This product is uniquely formulated as a Bio-Active skin cleanser that’s gentle enough for daily use—it’s also an integral component of pre- and post-care therapy for a variety of tattoo, micropigmentation, and skin rejuvenation procedures. With its luscious and creamy feel, MicoPh7 is a neutral, pH-balanced cleanser that won’t strip your skin of its natural oils. It’s particularly beneficial for dry, sensitive, and acne-prone skin.
Super-charged with tamanu and calendula oils, and aloe, MicroPh7 is gentle, moisturizing cleanser that comforts and soothes the skin while promoting a healthy, hydrated skin barrier. MicroPh7 is also created with nano-free microsilver molecules that produce an ionic charge to help fight off foreign invaders while minimizing irritation and skin redness. Kanuka oil also lends a helping hand to support a healthy skin microenvironment.
MicroPh7 can deliver gentle exfoliation to help reduce cellular buildup and promote skin rejuvenation. It may be used on all skin types as a daily cleanser, or as part of an anti-aging skin care regimen. It’s also great before and after tattooing, micropigmentation, and/or skin rejuvenation treatments. Made with vegan, cruelty-free, and synthetic-free sustainably sourced ingredients, MicroPh7 cleanses your skin while promoting hydration. We never use SLS, sulphates, parabens, synthetic fragrances, petroleum, or other problematic ingredients.
Let Mother Nature show you the way to healthy, beautiful skin.
For sensitive skin, always do a patch test first and/or purchase a mini to sample.
Whether used as part of a daily skin cleansing routine or for pre- and post-tattoo, micropigmentation, and/or skin rejuvenation treatments, use twice daily (morning and night), or as directed by a professional. May be used as a cleanser following an ablative or surgical treatment; however, always consult your technician or physician first. Discontinue use at any sign of irritation.
Daily use (for all skin types): This creamy Bio-Active Cleanser is fantastic for daily use. Use twice daily (morning and night), or as directed by a professional. May also wash nightly and use MicroTonic in the morning to refresh and avoid overwashing your skin. Remember to exfoliate skin twice weekly with one of our Retexture products, which also provides a nourishing botanical-based treatment.
Clinical use (pre- and post-treatment): An ideal cleanser for every client undergoing advanced facials, chemical peels, IPL, Morpheus 8, microneedling/microchanneling, plasma, microdermabrasion, laser, and/or Pixel/Fraxel treatments.
Tattoo artist use (pre- and post-procedure): Cleanse the area prior to the procedure and prescribe as a post-care cleanser to support skin barrier function. Nano-free microsilver helps fight off invaders.
Take-home and after-care use: MicroPh7 comes in a variety of sizes from mini post-care take-home use to back bar sizes for advanced medical and skin clinics. Check out our MINI SKIN PRO Box for client take- home after-care.
Here is an overview of some of the key ingredients:
- Calendula: Calendula oil is extracted from marigold flowers and is hailed for its calming properties while supporting healthy skin barrier function.
- Chamomile: Used for centuries for its antioxidant and rejuvenating properties, chamomile minimizes irritation and oxidative stress while fighting foreign invaders on the skin.
- Witch hazel: Witch hazel is rich in tannins, natural plant compounds with powerful antioxidant properties that scavenge free radicals to lessen oxidative stress. Witch hazel also promotes a healthy skin microbiome with invader-fighting activity.
- Akhtar N, Zaman SU, Khan BA, et al. Calendula extract: Effects on mechanical parameters of human skin. Acta Pol Pharm. 2011;68(5):693-701.
- Eghdampour F, Jahdie F, Kheyrkhah M, et al. The impact of aloe vera and Calendula on perineal healing after episiotomy in primiparous women: A randomized clinical trial. J Caring Sci. 2013;2(4):279-286.
- Hughes-Fromella BJ, Filbry A, Gassnueller J, Rippke F. Anti-inflammatory efficacy of topical preparations with 10% hamamelis distillate in a UV erythema test. Skin Pharmacol Appl Skin Physiol. 2002;15(2):125-132.
- Kazemian H, Ghafourian S, Sadeghifard N, et al. In vivo antibacterial and wound healing activities of Roman chamomile (Chamaemelum nobile). Infect Disord Drug Targets. 2018;18(1):41-45.
- Seltenrich N. Nanosilver: Weighing the risks and benefits. Environ Health Perspect. 2013;121(7):a220-225.
- Percival SL, Thomas J, Linton S, et al. The antimicrobial efficacy of silver on antibiotic-resistant bacteria isolated from burn wounds. Int Wound J. 2012;9(5):488-493.